1984 – 1992
M.Sc Geography, University Bonn
- Project Management
- Quality management ISO 9001, FMEA and Six Sigma
- Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)
- Management of Natural Resources
- Participatory Planning
- Environmental and Social Safeguarding
- Spatial Analysis (GIS)
- Certified in Capacity Works – Practical Project Planning and Management Tool
- Intercultural Communication
- Longterm and Shortterm Assignments in Developoment Cooperation
- German Mother Tongue
- English Proficient
- French Proficient
- Spanish Very good
German Ministry for International Cooperation, German Technical and Financial Aid (GIZ, KfW), United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), German non-governmental organisations (eg German Agro Action) as well as German Consulting Companies.
Ten years work experience from Africa (Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Mali, Chad), Latin America (Brazil, Venezuela) including post-conflict States and countries in transition.
International Cooperation and Development | Project Implementation | Environmental and Social Impact Assessments | Natural Resource Management | Gender Equality Promotion | Organisational development.